Saturday, May 30, 2009

Under 8s Craft and activities

Dear Peeps,

This week, childcare centres and schools celebrated "Under 8s", by hosting craft and activities for the community children during school hours.

Morgans group did a little dance performance at parade - so PROUD! and then I got to shepherd 6 children under the age of 6 around the school for 2 hours - amongst hundreds of other frantic people. It was quite an interesting morning attempting to visit every stand and activity, trying to make sure everyone had a 'go' at the things they wanted.Thank you Morgan for being so considerate to others wishes and helping me find the lost kids, reminding me if I had left one behind at the lego or in the dancing area. Thanks Lilly for being so bubbly and making friends with the others and just getting in there and having fun.

Heres a picture of you two at the Box Construction area - where we made robots.

It reminded me of how little craft I now do with you both at home. Since that day I reinvigorated our craft box and have started a special project board - one for each week. A great reminder to me too of how much fun messy craft can be.

No comments: