Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dancing and Activity

Dear Peeps,

I am so proud of you both. Morgan, you have slipped straight back into school and have settled in beautifully. I have spoken to your teacher and she is so delighted with you and your progress – it makes my heart swell. I am so delighted too that you have been invited to a birthday party too and have friends you can wave to and play with now. Your keenness to walk to school is wonderful and we walked three times this week – despite the rain! We have been exploring some after school activities for you and I am so happy you are looking forward to gymnastics and was so desperate to sign up for multi sports before school . It does mean we have to be walking up to school by 7.30am – but it will be wonderful to see you progress through the ball and bat sports to find a passion in physical activity. Your little shiny face today when you came back from a grueling bush walk with Daddy was enough to make me cry. I will make sure those photos you took while you were out goes up in your photographic blog.

Miss Lilly – what can I say? You got off to a shaky start with your dance class – but after some encouragement from those kind girls who are assisting your teacher, you were spinning and twirling with the best of them. I am really impressed by the class format – a bit of dance, a few games, some stretching – a great little mix to keep everyone interested – and the best of all – Barbie stickers at the end. You were so proud of yourself at the end and haven’t stopped talking about it. Just wait until we get your proper shoes next week!

What a delight you both have been this week – and a reminder that you are both maturing and growing up so much – so precious I must savour every moment.

hugs Mummy xxxxxx big kisses to you both

No comments: