Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Preparations and wishes.

Dear Peeps

Thank you for being so great in the last week of school – with all the stress and carry on there has been. I am so proud of you Mr M – you have grown up so quickly and continue to amaze me with your insights and incredible questions.
Miss Lou – you are a delight to have around – like a little fairy floating about with your tinkly laughter. What a mixture of toughness and frailty you possess – and one I hope you continue to display. You are so independent sometimes I don’t think you need me around – and yet I always get big smoochy kisses and hugs if I go to leave.
I am looking forward to Christmas and the wonder in y our eyes as we open presents, look at lights and visit Santa. You look so cute in your Christmas Costumes – I just want to squeeze you both..
We have our Packing Day for the charity – Basket Brigade, this weekend to go to and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments: