Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas


Christmas day lunch - looking so impressed!


Dear Peeps,

Phew what a week and a bit hey? With your cousins leaving and then straight away having Nanny and her soon to be husband coming to stay with us for Christmas – then Uncle Max and Bridgette, then the rest of the Evetts come for a day on Boxing Day - its been fairly full on with personal space and individual time.

Its so important to me to have our family traditions and I thank you for always being excited when we went to look at Christmas lights on a drive – ‘just over there’. You helped me out so much getting decorations and tidying up the house for all of our guests.

It was so wonderful to see your little excited faces getting things ready for Santa on Christmas Eve. I loved your thoughtfulness in preparing Santa some healthy snacks. Morgan you are so wonderful thinking that Santa will be feeling a bit sick of all the sugary goodies and wanting an apple and a banana.

Thank you for sleeping in till 6 on Christmas morning. I had been so busy getting food and things ready for Christmas and Boxing day that I hadn’t gotten to bed till very early in the morning.

I doubted we needed the actual trampoline after seeing you - Lilly jumping up and down so much after seeing the boxes in the hall way. Both of you were so patient when we opened out presents up – waiting for everyone to look and enjoy the gifts.

I love to hear your giggles and laughter on the new trampoline and look forward to a private time I can clamber on and bounce without an audience. I remember having so much fun on our trampoline when I was a child and I know that you will love yours as much.

Well – we are now off to see more family –but this time its up to Grandmas for a few days.






This is you all enjoying fairyfloss with Tayla at the Iceskating rink - so nice to have jumpers on when its nealry 35 degrees outside!

No comments: